Launching of New Guided Tours – Spring-Summer 2022
We are launching several new guided tours in June:
a) A Mythical Guided Tour of the LGBTQI Bars, Cafés-Concerts and Cabarets of Brussels.
b) Lesbian and Rainbow Guided Tours of Ixelles/Elsene.
Discover cosmopolitan Brussels in all its rainbow-coloured glory… This tour will visit the public spaces, parks, cafés, bars, cabarets, theatres, party venues, meeting rooms and other places where women and members of the Brussels’ lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex community come together, whether to socialise and have fun or to change the world. Successes and milestones on the path to equality – in Belgium, Europe and worldwide – will be presented through stories and personal testimonies, in order to highlight the voices and struggles of these communities, who should no longer remain invisible throughout the historical discourse.
- Friday 17/06/22 at 19:00 (in French)
- Saturday 18/06/22 at 19:00 (in English)
- Thursday 23/06/22 at 19:00 (in French) – finish at Ixelles
- Saturday 25/06/22 at 17:00 (in English, French and Dutch)
- Saturday 25/06/22 at 19:00 (in Dutch)
- Thursday 30/06/22 at 19:00 (in English, French and Dutch) – finish at Ixelles
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Starting point: in front of the Théâtre du Vaudeville, Galerie de la Reine/Koninginnegalerij n°11, Brussels
Spaces are limited, so please register to reserve your spot by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org